kapreese's design bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kapreese
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: kapreese's design bio   Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:21 am

Hey Everyone...

I design as kapreese but I chat as tilted halo...so if you see me in chat feel free to talk to me...

I have been designing for a wee bit over 12 years...I still have more to learn and knowing that helps keep me grounded...It allows and encourages me to explore new methods and concepts...

I design from tiny to huge...Although a large demand seems to come from the average size avie...My true passion in design lies in Roleplay Designs...However I will design anything or try to anyway...

We offer many things here at the forum from regular designs for chat as well as roleplay designs and mega and sig sets for the board...

Much as designers have there own style...people have their own preferences...So if my designs are not what you are searching for...I am sure one of our other designers will have a style that pleases you...

We have a board that enables you to share your likes and preferences so we can better serve you...it is located in the Designer Section and the...We encourage you to make use of It...

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM...

~pree

made so pretty by castiel
Back to top Go down

kapreese's design bio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1