Share | 

becky morgan's design bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
becky morgan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: becky morgan's design bio   Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:42 pm

i  have been designing now for maybe 8 years...course the first couple years i designed only for myself

i have learned a few things since then, and am open to learning more new things

i have a certain style, but i am willing to try to make things outside that comfort zone, again, its about learning and trying and growing

i got started on that one board a few years ago, and there i met pree, who is the bestest ....and from there we made our own home here

i love the creative process, i love when an image speaks to me, i love doing something for someone so this is the perfect outlet and escape for me

welcome to our board ! i do hope that you find something you like and reason to keep coming back

i generally do avies, and mega/sig  sets   but give me some parameters, i am willing to create what you want.  i make general chat avies mostly, and have tried a few rp avies, those are fun

we must select the illusion that appeals to our temperament and embrace it tightly...if we want to be happy
Back to top Go down
http://justanillusion.forumotion.com

becky morgan's design bio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1