Share | 

suggestion02

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: suggestion02   Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:16 pm

if we had maybe 3 design games? nothing too big or to many to choose from...i was thinking if maybe a regular member could be in charge once a month to post a new image or something..we could make avs or textures...

ideas:
- turning a colour image into a black and white av/set
- having multiple stock images and using 2 to make a texture
- random model images and using 1 to make a new av/set

but we would need a dedicated member to keep it going...(or we could..i guess it doesnt matter -who- posts the images)..its just to keep something new on the board, and it would mean we'd have new avs/premades to give off to the members too.

or even if we made a month where the members could post images...and we make avs from games ..and store them away..and using those avs we make, we could hold a board auction?

thoughts?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: suggestion02   Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:36 pm

that sounds fun cass !

hmmm the three od us could take turns as we do for the story board....or members, whoever might get to it first maybe ?

we must select the illusion that appeals to our temperament and embrace it tightly...if we want to be happy
Back to top Go down
http://justanillusion.forumotion.com
kapreese
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: suggestion02   Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:26 pm

I am all for everything you said cass...

We have tried similar things before and they just did not take hold

If we all want to do this...it has to be for us...It is a wonderful way of building an auction library if each of us would create a design set from what ever is offered that week and that would give us a 12 design board auction each month

It would of course be open for all members to participate as long as the three of us remember that others may not wish to join in

ya'll share your thoughts back...~s

made so pretty by castiel
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: suggestion02   Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 pm

kay yeah, i do get that i guess us three would have to be in charge for it to keep hold...judging from the past experiences..

instead of it rotating though (because if we rotate, each of us would be in charge of all three a month..and i think thats too much)
what if each of us were assigned one game, to update monthly?

so say if we started these games tomorrow, which is the 10/11th....every 10/11th we update for the new month. ..
or if we skip jan and wait till the first of feb?

we could do something like, assign becky to a game, pree to a game, and myself to a game...
if eliminates the rotating ..just more straightforward..

but with each game, have about 5 images to pick from...that way we dont all have the same design with the same image...

each of us could even choose and make up our own design game..that way we are in control of it a bit more..something more unique and personal? ..and if you get bored of your game ..you can change it for the next month..keep things interesting.??

reply back too with thoughts?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: suggestion02   Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:18 pm

that sounds good to me...each of us would have a design game board every month...and it would be good for the entire month...Lets begin on February 1st...that gives us each time to plan and me time to finish getting my new laptop squared away (windows 10 is different and i want to become familiar with it)...i also want to make sure all my gra[hic programs and filters and such will work properly

while other members or visitors may participate...the three of us have to participate on each others board...this is the only way to ensure its success...

all finished designs will then be placed on a private board that only the admins can see and access until we have enough for a board auction

I created two new Categories...Games by Design for our game boards and Design Library a private board for us to place the designs saved for auction

~what say you two...~s

made so pretty by castiel
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: suggestion02   Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:08 pm

yay ! it all sounds great to me
i do plan on my game being a texture making game..i'll be posting 4-6 stock images a month, and then what we have to do is use 2 images minimum and create a texture.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: suggestion02   Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:39 am

that sounds awesome !
I am totally in !

sings a lil song bout games for us

we must select the illusion that appeals to our temperament and embrace it tightly...if we want to be happy
Back to top Go down
http://justanillusion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion02   

Back to top Go down

suggestion02
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just an Illusion :: General Chatter :: Suggestions-
Jump to: