Just an Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just an Illusion

design

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

welcome to my world!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
becky morgan
Admin
Admin
becky morgan

welcome to my world! Empty
PostSubject: welcome to my world!   welcome to my world! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 12:38 pm

this is  my world, and i welcome you in!

please place your bid and include tagging info.
if you wish to pm the tagging info that's awesome! we all like to surprise someone!
please, send the pm at the time of your bid or soon after, and mark that with your bid - pm sent, instead of will pm if won, that way, i can get to it right away

sadly if there is no info, and that bid has won the roll of the dice, i will reroll.

always let me know when you have picked up a newness, and please do so promptly  and ! be sure to let me know if i need to fix anything (did i spell your name wrong?!)

about size....everything i offer will be 425 high.   if you would like a different size, i am happy to make the adjustment! please let me know.  
do i mind if you make one of my designs smaller with the use of codes? no that is fine...
do i mind if you make it bigger the same way? yes, very much... please  don't... just... don't... instead, let me know that you wish a larger size

is there something you would like to see?  let me know!  have a special request or an image you found that you love?  go ahead an make a request!

thank you for being here, i really appreciate it so much!
Back to top Go down
https://justanillusion.forumotion.com

welcome to my world!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just an Illusion :: Designer Boards :: becky's designs-
Jump to: