Just an Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just an Illusion

design

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whiskey's likes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whiskey
shimmering mirage
shimmering mirage
Whiskey

Whiskey's likes Empty
PostSubject: Whiskey's likes   Whiskey's likes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 5:38 pm

for my OOC everyday look:::

I have 2 OOC names now
name: Tragic Raynebow

name: Whiskey

Blonde Bombshells like Megan Daniels
any lyrics by Mariana's Trench, In This Moment, Otep or New Years Day
I love tattooed models. I love plus sized models but isn't a must because I know plus sized tattooed models are not as easily found. But if the girls are too skinny I don't care for them. I like all colors..but my favorites for avs are blues, greens,  purples, greys..I don't mind colors and fun at times....I like unique looks....zombies, bloody, dangerous....but on occasion sexy...but not typical...I do like my cuss words...I have avs with shirts that say cunt...I have no hair color preference though fun colors like blue and green and purple and red are favorites....normal colors like red blonde and brunette are just fine...I have no problem with nudity in my avs. I'm a lesbian. So no men in any of my avs...unless they are being murdered *cackles* Corsets and knives and weapons...I like Harley Quinn and Batman..I love owls... fun cute looks too. Jack Daniel's bottles (I may add more here from time to time) Models I like... Ash Costello, Daisy de la Hoya, Shelly D'Inferno, Raie Suicide, Fishball Suicide,

Character Whiskey
Whiskey is an angel. She has blue hair and tattoos.
Models I do like for her so far Alissa White-Gluz   and Miss Mischief
I prefer her in clothing. She can be in skimpy clothing but always covered no boob or hoohah shots lol
Back to top Go down

Whiskey's likes
Page 1 of 1